Mobility Business Innovation Expert (f/m/d)
ZEON Corporation is the leading developer and supplier of innovative products, including synthetic elastomers, focused on specialties upon the chemistry of the C4/C5 fractions. Our Research & Development Departments are continually seeking innovative new products and applications to meet the technical and environmental challenges of an ever changing world. Through developing cooperative solutions to present and future challenges we can achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
At our European Headquarters in Düsseldorf, we act as the Sales and Distribution Centre for Zeon Corporation and its affiliates. To enhance our sales in Europe we are seeking an experienced Automotive Industry Specialist for the the role of Mobility Business Innovation Expert (f/m/d).
In your role as Mobility Business Innovation Expert you support ZEON’s efforts in Europe related to next-generation automotive mobility. The primary objective is to establish a deep network of contacts within the automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, and key industry partners.
- Identify the needs and plant the seeds of ZEON’s material innovation related to the C.A.S.E. (Connected, Autonomous, Shared, and Electrified) area of mobility.
- Develop a deep understanding of ZEON's existing and emerging offerings in the C.A.S.E area.
- Explore and establish new business opportunities (“seeds”) with both current and emerging ZEON materials to support ZEON's business in the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Conduct market investigation (“needs”) via meetings with OEMs, Tier 1s, and industry partners. Identify emerging needs and trends in the automotive market and forward the information to ZEON’s internal teams in Europe, USA and Japan.
- Establish partnership activities with key industry players – market sector consultants, technical testing houses, institutes/universities - aligned with ZEON's focus areas.
- Monitor OEM and Tier 1 shift to sustainability & reduction of carbon footprint and identify business opportunities and risk(s) for ZEON.
- An interesting and exciting position inside a worldwide operating company.
- A motivated and international team, flat hierarchies and pleasant an modern working environment.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of mobile workings, comprehensive training.
- Attractive remuneration package (bonus system, company car, pension scheme, etc.).